Friday, December 7, 2012

2013 Will Be Green



Okay, yes. I am in the middle of moving. I am currently sitting in a bare room that is filled with boxes ready to be loaded on to a truck and driven to my new location. 

However, the color of 2013 has been announced by Pantone, and I have been so excited I can't even pretend to control myself. While I have noticed most of you are focused on the holiday countdown. I am on the year end countdown, and a peek of  what is to come has presented itself in the form of "Emerald Green".

I have never been one for the color orange so I was a bit disappointed to see "Tango Tangerine" as the color of the year for 2012. That might be another reason as to why I am SO excited to see 2013 will be in green -
 "Emerald Green" to be exact. 

I am must return to the moving game. I hope this new year color preview gives you some excitement for your weekend. I can't wait to report from my new location next week!