Friday, January 11, 2013

New Town Exploration

Star Bunny Studio 2013

Moving to a new town outside the city has been quite a change. 
I took some time to explore  the downtown area of my new little town and I was charmed by what I saw. 

Star Bunny Studio 2013

This lovely copper top gazebo sets the stage and invokes charm in the town commons.

Star Bunny Studio 2013

A local business adds some flair to the outside of the establishment.  

Star Bunny Studio 2013

Truth be known, I am not a fan of pom-pom's. Not At All. However this handmade antique quilt has almost changed my mind. I love how these fuzzy little polka dots create a fun abstracted simplify flower pattern. While the two color cobalt blue and white color pallet makes a fresh statement. 

Star Bunny Studio 2013

If I only had hundreds of dollars burning a hole in my pocket. I fell head over heels in LOVE with this antique printer's chest. They had two matching chests. I want both!

This little walking tour of my new town has remind me there is always more that what meets the eye.
I hope you get out and explore something new this weekend.