Monday, January 25, 2016

Off To Rome


I ended the year by checking off another item on my travel bucket list.
After falling in love with Spain, I put Italy on my wish list. 
I mentioned this dream trip to everyone I knew, in hopes of enticing a friend to come along. 
Everyone said it sounded great but when the time came no one was ready to go. 
At first I told myself to wait for a better time when someone could join me. 
Then I decided to listen to my heart. If it was meant to be, it was up to me.
I took the risk and choose adventure over fear.

Star Bunny Studio 2016


Star Bunny Studio 2016

Star Bunny Studio 2016

Star Bunny Studio 2016

Star Bunny Studio 2016


_________________________________________________________________
     

               “
Rome is the city of echoes, the city of illusions, and the city of yearning.              

                                                                                                                                     — Giotto di Bondone
                     _________________________________________________________________



Star Bunny Studio 2016

 Star Bunny Studio 2016

Star Bunny Studio 2016

Star Bunny Studio 2016

Star Bunny Studio 2016

 There is so much more to this adventure. 
I look forward to sharing with you some of the inspiration that I found while traveling through Italy.