Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Case Of Lost Focus


It could be the weather, or not enough caffeine, maybe it is one of the thousand things swimming in my head...
 Whatever "IT" is, I seem to have lost my mental focus today. 

It can happen to the best of us. I have been fighting it - however I am about to wave the white flag, and surrender. My lack of focus may have gotten the better of me today. Tomorrow will bring a new day, with new opportunities to regain focus. The rest of today will be spent taking a little time out. I know that a walk in the cool air admiring the changing color of the trees will do me some good, and hopefully help me to find some of the focus I seem to have lost. In the meantime, if you happen to see my lost focus running around would you please send it back my way?