Friday, October 26, 2012

Limited Technology Adventure

Star Bunny Studio 2012

I am preparing to hop on a plane and take to the air on an adventure. 
This adventure is one that my computer is not invited on. Honestly, the idea of traveling without a laptop has me feeling a bit fearful. That fact has me thinking a lot about my reliance on technology. Because of my computer love there are things I have neglected to do that I once did regularly like drawing with an actual pencil on paper, writing letters, making Mix Tapes... The tangible seems to have given way to the digital. While I am not going to give up my computer forever, I am starting to think some time away from the screen will give way to new perspectives. 

I will be back at the computer to share my experience soon, in the meantime enjoy some Travel Tunes.